Political Pitch: Interview series with the premiere candidates for the Western Cape over the next couple of weeks.
The aim of this exercise is to give as many, is not all political parties a platform, specifically the premier candidate an opportunity to tell us what the key issues they’d be addressing in the Western Cape. This morning we’re speaking to the the party leader, African Covenant Party, Dr Convy Baloyi.
African Covenant (ACO) is a movement of the God-fearing people of South Africa with a GODLY MANDATE FOR POLITICS.
We are not an opposition political party, we are rather a governing organisation, ordained to serve the CITIZENS of South Africa.
African Covenant is not another political party, but a NEW Godly and people-centred movement, and here is why:
- It exist to usher in a new government of the people of South Africa from 2019
- To govern, lead and equip all South Africa Citizen towards unity, order, respect and prosperity
- The sole beneficiary of the existence of ACO is South African Citizens nationaly and abroad
- ACO exists as a call to all SA CITIZENS to VOTE for this Godly Mandate to the benefit of the people
- ACO PILLARS are UNITY, RESPECT, ORDER and PROSPERITY for the SA Citizen
- ACO VALUES are Truth, Love, Selflessness, and Service Delivery with integrity and excellence
Listen to the interview here: