1) Take a Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Bus – this service is a tried, tested and very fun way of seeing the city’s main attractions.
2) Langebaan is a popular weekend destination for relaxing and unwinding. Rather than the usual holiday home accommodation, why not spend the weekend (or longer) living on a house boat in the West Coast National Park.
3) Join the Mother City’s favourite weekday past-time, First Thursdays. When is it? Its on the first thursday of every month, city sights, particularly art galleries, restaurants and shops, stay open late into the night for all to enjoy the urban vibe after dark.
4) Soak up the urban creativity on a street art tour in Woodstock. This trendy neighbourhood boasts a number of walls adorned with art in an array of colours and designs.
5) Give the Mystery Ghost Bus a go. This ride takes you to the Mother City’s oldest, spookiest venues, including the Kimberley Hotel and the Castle of Good Hope.
Go on, try something NEW!